View Single Post
Old 12-11-2010, 09:18 AM   #168
ichliebekase
FFR Simfile Author
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: Official Tier Point System Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimerax View Post
well ok we'll determine additional req songs first.

The amount of req songs is still acceptable I guess.

criteria for those:
- quality files (well-synced/structured)
- possibly medium length (1:00-3:00 is preferable)
- possibly have some unique, but not awkward features (aka we want various type of songs)
- non secret, purchased, token, s-token songs
- files that have correct noteskin, and no BG
Some of the rules screwed me over for my list D: but oh well, back to thinking.

This is a combination list from Panic4Me and myself.

8's:

Sunshine Stone --> I think this song is fun, it's difficult for me, maybe not to others, but it kicked my butt last year in the official.
{Red Alert} --> Pretty difficult for only being a minute and change long.
July --> Fun to play, different patterns not seen all the time.
Tribal Revival --> Different kind of sound, jumpstream [I haven't really gotten on that yet] yea. There's a lot of FC's on this song, but not that many AAA's.
Clockwork Genesis --> Funky rhythms are always changing, you never know what's coming until it comes XD

9's:

{Rose} --> The hardest 9 in game and [imo] this song is a lot of fun. It'll be a real challenge to get TP's with this [which is what we all want].
Dokudenpa --> It's a long song, it's fairly difficult, and it's very enjoyable. [And Panic looooves this song XD]
AAA --> Enjoyable to listen to, overall a pretty difficult jumpstream.
Video Out A --> Awkward rhythms the entire song, good practice for them though.
Legendary Etude --> Only 106 AAA's, I'm assuming [I haven't played it recently] that it's a pretty darn hard song.
Lovely Lovely Lovely --> [Panic] It's fun, it makes me happy inside, and it's only a minute and a half XD it's a high nine so it a little challenge.

10s:

Classical Insanity --> It has most forms of styles of steps compacted in one song stream, jumps, jump chains, trills, jumpstream, etc.
BB Euro --> Good transition from 9s to 10s.
Vertex Beta --> Yay intense stream
Szamar Madar --> Enjoyable song, good for trickier stuff but won't kill your hands.
Jelly Roll Blues --> Partially for remembrance of Steve, partially because it's swing and I don't have any swing songs in my list.
Garden Party - Dance, level 38
ichliebekase is offline   Reply With Quote