View Single Post
Old 07-8-2015, 03:12 PM   #13
Xayphon
sausage
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: [University - Search Engine Optimization] Help With SEO Project

Second last update

Held the presentation today, went ok. I put the main focus on all the problems I've encountered and how I solved them because otherwise my presentation would have been the same as everyone else's in class. I think it was a good decision.

Either way, thanks again to those few people linking it here, you're probably the main reason why the website is ranked 8 on the first page on Google if you look for "informetricity".

Yes, I was surprised at the amount of links I got, but it really shouldn't be considering AJ just has that many posts on FFR xd. I'm just happy I didn't need to make hundreds of spam accounts on millions of random forums or all the main stream stuff (tumblr, facebook, ...) like others, namely the people ranked higher than my website did, just to achieve a higher PageRank. Someone even went to wikipedia and edited random pages with a link to his website...

I'll start working on the documentation really soon which will include information about links and how I constructed the website from start to finish. I'll let you guys know here when you can remove the links.

Thanks again

P.S.: The guy who placed first on Google is a total douchebag and instead of holding a presentation about his website he held a 20 min lecture about how to properly SEO. I legit asked him after the presentation where he knew all that stuff, like having pre made google analytics java script in your source code, and he said he did this before already, rip...

Last edited by Xayphon; 07-8-2015 at 03:16 PM..
Xayphon is offline   Reply With Quote