Old 08-16-2019, 05:50 PM   #1
SpaceGorilla
D7 Elite Keymasher
D7 Elite Keysmasher

Default Blastix Riotz Pack 2 submissions open

ladies and gentlemen may i have your attention

after a brief intermission to have a tourney

blastix riotz pack 2 is happening can you believe it

after more than 3 years of waiting, one of stepmania's most beloved packs with reception like none other is getting a sequel
that's right a sequel

for those of you unfamiliar, br pack was the largest collection of blastix riotz files (exclusively new releases + 1 hi19 file) reasonably attainable in one month, mostly designed to be shitty and overstepped as possible

but now we change the whole game

for this hot and poppin' release, we will settle for no less than 30 blastix riotz files from cartographers of all backgrounds (i will literally accept anything that doesn't make me vomit)
this means your file can be overstepped, just like the last pack, but i encourage any difficulty and/or quality file for submissions, so we can have a pack fun for the whole family

deadline is indefinite for the time being; i'll be more clear on this when progress happens

if your file is better than elah's i will literally give you all the credits i have on this website and if i must say so myself it is a pretty penny

send submissions to hotmailsucks1234athotmail.com@gmail.com and i will get to them to review asap

i really can't be bothered to update this rn

brpack 2?
br2pack?
brrpack?
brpackbrpack?
(vote in the comments)

ok it's br2pac don't bother voting

br2pac

play this ^

Last edited by SpaceGorilla; 01-26-2020 at 10:03 AM..
SpaceGorilla is offline   Reply With Quote