View Single Post
Old 06-24-2014, 10:22 AM   #77
ScylaX
urararararararara
FFR Music Producer

Send a message via MSN to ScylaX Send a message via Skype™ to ScylaX
Default Re: [Airing] No Game No Life

I'm at ep 5 for now and I've got to say that chess game was retarded as hell. The idea has potential but the direction manages to make it very boring somehow and I can't tell how, I just know this could have been way more enjoyable. Making a game where you break the tacit rules is something that can be really fun to watch, but God forbid it felt as generic as ever and I'm very frustrated.

Fanservice/comedy isn't much funny too, MC's personality is about the only thing in the writing that diametrically pleases me : his aura is frontally, brainlessly alpha and the kid inside me loves it very much!! and some interventions of Shiro are quite nice too.

I'll watch the rest for now, it's deeply average but rather enjoyable (at least, more than Black Bullet and Captain Earth) and I like the colorz, it's very pleasing to watch graphically, there is a quite satisfying ratio of lovely stills per episode <3