Old 03-10-2017, 04:09 AM   #9
Arch0wl
Banned
FFR Simfile Author

Default Re: video of me being ridiculously judgmental on tinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDRBaller123 View Post
how was that?
not sure exactly what level of detail I'm allowed to go in here but devonin has scolded me enough times where plausible deniability is out of the question so I'll just say it turned out well and all parties seemed pretty happy. he and I also look pretty similar in the sense that we could be brothers or cousins or something. this worried me for a long time because she's black and mixed-race features blend enough that I was concerned if one of us got her pregnant she'd not be able to tell whose it was, but thankfully he had a vasectomy long before I ever met them

I do worry that she's being inconsiderate to him though. she's into dominant/submissive roleplaying with her husband. I personally think the dominant/submissive schism is a false (and forced) dichotomy, but regardless her husband clearly buys into it and considers himself more submissive, so I worry that she may accidentally go overboard with it and spend too much time with me (or give me too much favor) in a way that hurts him

I am fully prepared to chew her out if I feel that's the case. but so far I haven't noticed anything worth complaining about. they seem to be very healthy about this.

Last edited by Arch0wl; 03-10-2017 at 04:12 AM..
Arch0wl is offline   Reply With Quote