View Single Post
Old 12-25-2017, 04:42 PM   #30
who_cares973
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to who_cares973 Send a message via MSN to who_cares973 Send a message via Yahoo to who_cares973 Send a message via Skype™ to who_cares973
Default Re: Secret Santa Pack 4 RELEASED

been a son - there are some dumb spots near the end but this was really fun and i'll be replaying this for sure

don't play nice - this was also super fun and i'll be playing this again for sure. i'm a little disappointed you didnt step the scratching in the beginning but whatevs

eh ehe herehrlkeroihdfs - this was too hard for me so i can't comment lol

fatal canary suite - yo this was fucking solid as hell holy shit.

heavens gate - this was fun the only gripe i have with it is the long hold sections are aids and the rolls are kind of dumb

i can't decide - this was also too fast for me to have a comment on it

i'm mr meeseeks - my file so obv its great

libra sui nebula - this was a really fun bursty file i enjoyed this a lot

living in the twilight of half memories - this reminds me of an easier and more accurately stepped version of snow. mellow song with a lot going on. this was also a really fun burst file

mango beat - THIS FILE IS FIRE AS FUCK WOWwwww

Minerva - this file is beastly as shit and just such a solid file

pe bune - i didn't think i'd like this file because i thought id be bored with how easy it was but this was just really fun to play

pizza time - this is a solid jack file that is just super fun. i thought id find the length annoying but the song is interesting enough and the file is just good

question mark - another file too hard for me to comment on

see i can do that to - this was fun though i wish it was longer lol

some kanji thing - i can tell you didnt like stepping this because you cut it at 1:12 lol. this was also really fucking fun

pretty much all the files that i was able to play have high replay value imo my favourites though are:

kanji song thing
minerva
mango beat
fatal canary suite
pizza time

Last edited by who_cares973; 12-25-2017 at 04:42 PM..
who_cares973 is offline   Reply With Quote