View Single Post
Old 04-10-2015, 11:48 AM   #63
Untimely Friction
D6 Challeneged
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Re: Regarding missing scores.

Just wanna say I feel like a lot of you are mindblocking all of ffr over this, with the "If I ever get fully warmed up again" mentality. If you liked the game play the game for the game. The populations mostly competitive, but its so so so small these days, can't anyone just play for fun? That's all I've done for 4 years now and throughout that time I improved more than I ever did before it. I learned to play games for the games, and take rankings at face value, if you're playing to enjoy you should be improving anyway likely, so your old stuff hardly matters as you should have a future of new better scores to look at. For those in d7 and high d6 who got wrecked, WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND WE RECOGNISE YOUR SKILL, WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT? stop acting like you got boned specifically, everyone with a boo anywhere did And that was about 85-90% of my 75+'s. Did I mention I dont play below 75 so I lost EVERYTHING. But I dont care cause Ill just get better . If you're all salty about the loss of scores, come to MP where we play for the sake of playing with friends, and not to stroke our egos.

Bring on the hate, Im impervious to your pew pews at my unpopular positive way of thinking.
Untimely Friction is offline   Reply With Quote