Old 07-21-2019, 05:29 PM   #35
devonin
Very Grave Indeed
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to devonin Send a message via MSN to devonin
Default Re: FFR Hacked again... Yes again... 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saik0Shinigami View Post
Might want to go read the old posts before you post. Nobody mentioned any of this the first time.
I mean...in the thread you linked, I posted all of these things, and also as a site-wide announcement. So yes, yes it was mentioned the last time.

Quote:
Second, I'm aware this is on Synth. Guess what though. He's been online between the last time and this time.
That's not Synth, that's Velocity. Synth hasn't attempted to use his account for over 5 years.

Quote:
Lastly. If you think it affects me... HAHAHAH. This isn't a notice for my own ego-stroking. It's to hopefully notify any amount of the other 1.9 million users to change their passwords... AGAIN.
Which we did last time too.

Quote:
At this point... No offense to the admin team. I have to do the right thing and report the data abuse to the hosting service, domain registrar, and ICANN. It's clear that the flaws here will not be corrected... let alone GDPR and other new legislation being adhered to.
You do you friend. But I'd like you to at least be honest enough to not suggest you are motivated by purity here. Here's your history with this website:

2019 - Showed up to tell us how bad we are about the breach
2016 - Showed up to tell us how bad we are about the breach
2009 - The last time you were actually here before that

So consider us warned, consider us threatened, and feel free to leave until the next time you want to tell us how bad we are for not fixing something we've already explained exactly why we can't fix.