View Single Post
Old 09-29-2016, 12:17 AM   #556
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
based on the list, Haku, Red Blaster, precarious, DBP, myself jrodd (kinda, he did in unintentionally, I think and its with other words so meh), Tokzic, Lar (with a post that has more than just the text, would prefer to have him redo it if since he's been so adamant about people doing it, this time without additional text) and DFR (def not good enough he was drunk or claimed to be would like to have him redo it without additional text) have all claimed survivor and not wolf or some variation of this.

this leaves shado, round, wabby and charu (I had forgotten wabby hadn't done it, I don't have strong feelings about this)

I've kind of gotten pretty much all that I wanted out of this, I think insisting that people do it or be lynched will not be very effective, but I'm not really sure.
iirc there is still utility for wolves to make the survivor post, so I wouldn't clear ppl that made it

All claiming survivor does is make them susceptible to "cop checks" ---- it's not a death sentence to them, and going with the program reduces the suspicion they get, leading to smaller probability that they get selected by the lie detector, ironically

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogy View Post
no one cares
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic