DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager
Game Manager, Song Release Coordinator
Game ManagerSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Weekly Batch Updates

Sunday, July 10th, 2016 8:58 PM EST

Updates from last week:

Batch
- Last week was an important week for my summer academic courses and now my availability is a bit better.
- The file conflict for the last set in the Hard Batch should be resolved in the first few days of this week (Make The Fire Burn).
- bmah finished Set 1 in March/April 2015, and the other two sets in that batch were assigned. See this thread for more information on the results and primary judges in that batch. It is important to note that links will be provided to the review posts so reviews are posted in one place as opposed to two.
- Gradiant was assigned to May/June 2015 Set 1. The regular batches March 2015 and on have a small number of sets, so catching up on that should be better. Judgment on regular batch files is low priority with the current 11th Official Tournament, although it is still running.
- I'm handling multiple simfile-related projects right now so I'm actually "judged out" in a sense, so at the very least I'm going to continue with file preparation for the 11th Official Tournament (on that note, I hope it's been going well for all of you!).

To Do

Hard Song Batch Phase 2
Judgment - Phase 2 Set 4 File Conflict - DossarLX ODI

In Progress

March/April 2015 Batch
Primary Judge Set 2 - gameboy42690
Primary Judge Set 3 - DarkZtar

May/June 2015 Batch
Primary Judge Set 1 - Gradiant

Official Tournament
Work with psychoangel691 to prioritize CQ - DossarLX ODI
Help prepare subsequent rounds - DossarLX ODI

Pending Conditional Queue Fixes
Review prioritized CQ files - DossarLX ODI

Done

March/April 2015 Batch
Primary Judge Set 1 - bmah
Finalize assigning of primary judges - DossarLX ODI

Last edited by DossarLX ODI; 07-18-2016 at 07:30 PM..