View Single Post
Old 03-2-2014, 10:07 PM   #693
ffr212
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Bugs that don't deserve their own thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzy_Gear View Post
Is it me or is anyone unable to connect to the profile chat? I can't seem to seem to get it to load at all. I do have a crappy connection but it's never given me an issue before. And I did clear my cookies, just in case that may have been the problem.
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/....php?f=15&a=61

As many of you have noticed, our Profile Chat and Multiplayer Chat are currently not operating; the recent server migration caused a number of back-end configurations to be invalid mainly due to conflicting IP addresses. To dispel any and all of the questions in regards to what was going on:

FFR was moved to a completely new data-center. This required all services down to the bare bones of the site being reinstalled to a brand new server; in addition to this, all of the information on the most recent snapshot of the site being down had to be reuploaded.

With that being said -- FFR has been moved to a server running entirely on SSDs (solid state drives), and you can expect overall better performance while navigating around the site. Profile chat and multiplayer services will be restored as soon as the service running it (SmartFoxServer) has the license transferred to the respective server IP address.

Hopefully this will answer any questions that any of you guys have!

- TC_Halogen

---
This is the third time I've quoted this, ffr needs a big warning sign with this post under....like:

WELCOME TO FFR!

As many of you have noticed, our Profile Chat and Multiplayer Chat are currently not operating; the recent server migration caused a number of back-end configurations to be invalid mainly due to conflicting IP addresses. To dispel any and all of the questions in regards to what was going on:

FFR was moved to a completely new data-center. This required all services down to the bare bones of the site being reinstalled to a brand new server; in addition to this, all of the information on the most recent snapshot of the site being down had to be reuploaded.

With that being said -- FFR has been moved to a server running entirely on SSDs (solid state drives), and you can expect overall better performance while navigating around the site. Profile chat and multiplayer services will be restored as soon as the service running it (SmartFoxServer) has the license transferred to the respective server IP address.

Hopefully this will answer any questions that any of you guys have!

- TC_Halogen
.....etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRapingDragon View Post
Adding things like 'um' just looks silly, it's like you're trying to say 'hey I'm shy, look how shy I am, this conveys my shyness,' and it makes you look like you're simply attention-seeking rather than genuinely trying to become part of the community.

Last edited by ffr212; 03-2-2014 at 10:13 PM..
ffr212 is offline   Reply With Quote