View Single Post
Old 04-20-2016, 04:38 PM   #901
PrawnSkunk
Administrator
User Administrator
AdministratorDeveloperFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: Bugs that don't deserve their own thread

@Hakulyte: Thanks for the bug report. I fixed the issue where replay comments could not be deleted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by woker-X View Post
This may not be a bug, but an oversight.
Levelrank compare and Daily improved songs appear to still be using combo scoring instead of raw scoring.
The Most Improved Scores and Level Rank Compare tool now use Raw Scoring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zapmeister View Post
if you go to the last page of the ffr suggestions thread it links you to "page 117 of 118". clicking on page 118 only leads you back to the same page. in other words, there is no page 118 even though it says there is.
I am not sure what caused this weird vBulletin bug. I use the "&goto=newpost" attribute, so it should automatically send you to the right place every time. My best guess is that vBulletin counts the total number of public and deleted posts, and sends you to that post count, even if it doesn't exist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zapmeister View Post
oh and on r^3 the reverse mod only reverses the song but not the chart. and the hidden and sudden mods are the wrong way round.
I don't have enough knowledge of actionscript yet to facilitate reprogramming the Reverse mod. However, I have swapped the functionality of Hidden and Sudden mods. This change will be reflected in the May 1st engine update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanzas View Post
Is the "Screen Shot" broken for me or is it for everyone, on the Stat display after the file is over.
After some testing with Velocity, we discovered that Flash Player 9 doesn't have the class required to do local storage interaction, even though the documentation says it does. Velocity has added an error message when taking screenshots using older versions of Flash player. This change will be included in the May 1st engine update.

Last edited by PrawnSkunk; 04-21-2016 at 02:35 AM.. Reason: consolidated three posts
PrawnSkunk is offline   Reply With Quote