View Single Post
Old 08-9-2019, 07:32 PM   #249
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author
 
MixMasterLar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: The Emerald Coast
Posts: 5,018
Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
Hey guys can we try not to be this hostile to people on their first game? Asking for a friend
I'm not voting them for bad play/newbie stuff I'm voting them for clearing being able to make thread deciding to not play.

Everyone had at least 24 hours head start that the game was going to begin (in some of our cases, it was weeks after we signed up) what is the justification for not being ready to play? I get someone can be new and make bad plays but that's at least doing something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud wine View Post
Do you think mml is feigning activity more than the people who aren't posting content?
I already like you


Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post

I'm envisioning the future of TWG: a utopia/dystopia where nobody is the lowest poster or fucks up on Day0

[...]

the double vote on enquisite is raising my eyebrows considering its their first game
seems like easy pickings
1 - God I wish. Might happen if FFR stops enabling people.

2 - probably not what's happening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
what is this even trying to say
Exactly what you think it is saying

That your reasoning came after the vote.
I doubt I would have gotten any explanation had I not been there to say anything about it

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessiebessie View Post
hello

i am trying to develop reads on people, but it's always rough for me in the first day phase. there's too much non-game related conversation lol.

one thing that did stand out to me was your choice of voting for mml. idk about mml yet, [b]but your justification for the vote seemed like you were genuinely trying to solve the game and gave me town vibes.[b]
Jessie, ya gonna have to explain how voting the guy who was trying to avoid town's less favorable EoD scenario with no explanation given at vote is solving the game

Pro tip: you can't.

And her reasoning after the fact included feigning activity which is a bit of a hoot because not only did I ask every in thread a question that everyone is ignoring anyway (but please I'm feigning activity) but I actually placed a pressure vote which is the very definition of doing shit.

But her voting me with that reason is her trying to solve the game ?

You're wrong
__________________

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

OUR 200TH VIDEO

Parasite Eve part 4:



Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
Achievement unlocked: reading the setup
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Neee) View Post
But, I mean, shado claimed to seer check his N0 on N4, so obvs there's some NEXT LEVEL SHIT going down..
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times
.
MixMasterLar is offline