View Single Post
Old 06-29-2009, 04:00 AM   #1
bobeck2
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Default Message to admins.......RESET PROFILE CHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I've been locked out of profile chat for OVER 3 months, and simply put, PLEASE RESET PROFILE CHAT!!!!!.

1. I have exhausted all possible other means to get profile chat reset

I've done everything I could within ffr guidelines to get profile chat reset. Ive started a thread 2 months ago, kindly asking the profile chat to be reset. http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...56#post3060756. Nothing was done, and now it has been two more months since that last post and i'm still in the same predicament. I've talked with almost every mod and admin that was around, including but not limited to Devonin, Chaz, Sprite, all the mods in the mp room (seeing i can not get into pro chat) and sent several pms and messages to Tass and Synth of which none have been responded to. I frankly don't know who can reset it, either Tass, some other admin or only Synth himself. But regardless, to allow profile chat to continue in its current state after numerous entreaties by myself and others is negligent at best and even cruel on the part of the one responsible. I know You guys are busy but still, THREE FULL MONTHS of no profile chat is OUTRAGEOUS.

2. I have a financial interest at stake
Further, the fact that I'm a subscriber almost gives me a right to demand that something be done about this situation. Let me just bring to your attention to refresh your memory that I have a one year subscription, which costs just under 40 dollars. I'm fully aware that subscriber privileges encompasses MUCH more than being blue in the pro file chat section, but for some people, such as myself and others, my primary reason for purchasing a subscription was for the sole purpose of being blue in the chat rooms. Now, the fact that i have been unable to use chat for 3 months is a waste of 1/4 of my subscription. That's equivalent to a waste of 10 dollars and frankly I believe I have a right to receive what I rightfully paid for.

3. MANY others both subscribers and non subscribers are suffering as well

This situation is not unique to only me. Many others, both friends and random ffr'ers (if there's such a term) are going through the same situation who are at best being inconvenienced and deprived of their chat times, and at worst, having their subscriptions wasted. So PLEASE for my sake and the sake of the ffr community, PLEASE RESET PROFILE CHAT.

4. Further notices
If its seems like i'm bitching... maybe because I AM. I'm extremely frustrated with the lack of support or response from those who can help. I've tried to be patient, I've done practically everything to get it reset, from kindly entreating, to asking almost every mod i saw, to pms, to wall comments, to form posts, etc. and the lack of response or action has forced me to write this seemingly demanding post. Please don't ask me to ''just be patient" or "just use an alt" because i've been told that 2 months ago. 3 months is more than patient, and using an alternate account does not solve the problem, nor will it allow me to be a subbie inn the chat room and further, switching between accounts is annoying and burdensome.

5. Final comments
So, in case you missed the point, PLEASE RESET PROFILE CHAT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. or at the VERY least respond to our pleas and give us a very good explanation of why it continues to be as it is (and the fact that ''synth is very busy'' doesn't cut it.

Signed....
*A very unhappy FFR subscriber