View Single Post
Old 07-2-2013, 11:15 PM   #64
Wayward Vagabond
Confirmed Heartbreaker
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: Easy Song Special Batch [June, 2013] (BATCH IS CLOSED)

heres my notes for what i managed to judge

32A5 (DarkZtar) - repetitive. lacking in most aspects 6/10

Ame no odoriko (asha remix) (Silvuh) - make all 32nds either 123 or 432 rolls so that theyre easier to hit 8/10

Ascending Hands (DossarLX ODI) - terrible song choice for something that a beginning player is suppose to be choosing as one of the first songs they play. 6/10

Atop The World (VisD) - overly technical. turn some of the jumps into singles and get rid of pretty much all the accent notes and snap what you can to 4ths 8ths or 16ths 6/10

bluebird (Silvuh) - Alternate the 48ths so that its 48ths and 24ths that way its easier to read and time. 7/10

Cascata (DossarLX ODI) - nice i guess 7/10

Chaoz Impact (Sweet Angel) - seems like you have trouble deciding what it is you want to follow while still staying within difficulty. this has a bit way to go before id say i can accept it. theres a better way to make this file fun while still keeping it easy 6/10

Crucial (VisD) - remove jacks and stop stepping at 141.36. the rest of what you stepped is pointless 7/10

Distant Shots (mi40) - start stepping at 26.65 and cut the song so that it starts there. 8/10