View Single Post
Old 08-17-2019, 04:25 PM   #60
One Winged Angel
Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Official Tournament Round 1 Songs

I'm not sure who's in charge of determining difficulties for the tournament charts but instead of creating multiple threads for songs that are likely going to be debated I feel it's probably more efficient to discuss them in the song threads post-round.

Knowing what Super Soaker looked like prior to seeing it in FFR I envisioned it to be sitting at ~93, however the poor conversion (to no one's surprise) definitely bumps up AAA difficulty by a few points. I'd say it's deserving of Derby and would slot it at least 95 (in which case alloyus needs to be given the token). Conversely the October remix feels more like a 92/93 but it's not going to be AAA or die (and it hasn't even been assigned a rating yet) so whatever.

The technical proficiency required to string everything together in Violent Arcade for a AAA is more impressive than what's required for the 103s, and I feel most players that can score in that range would agree. Scoring data seems to further justify it would sit more appropriately at 104.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikexd View Post
i want to be cucked by cirno

Last edited by One Winged Angel; 08-17-2019 at 04:27 PM..
One Winged Angel is offline   Reply With Quote