View Single Post
Old 10-23-2010, 07:54 PM   #2330
ichliebekase
FFR Simfile Author
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: World of Warcraft

Quote:
Originally Posted by D!LL View Post
Well if you have any specific questions I'd be happy to help.

In terms of leveling, you seem to be doing it right.

In fact that's exactly what I did with my priest. Although I KNEW shadow was for dps. I just also KNEW that old world dungeons are ****ing easy as piss and healing through them as shadow was ungodly EZmode until I hit 40 and dual specced Shadow/disc. -- I hit 80 in like a week or so. Heirlooms were nice.

Then when my priest hit 80 I went disc/disc. Pve and PvP. Then I got fed up with Disc PvP and went Disc PvE/ShadowPvP. Liked it much better. Quit raiding for a while, got to 2k in arena. Then my friend Conor got me to join his guild, and they wanted me to go holy for pve. So now I'm Holy PvE and Shadow PvP.

So I know quite a bit about every spec for every reason. -- Haven't gotten too much into Shadow PVE, but I can do like 10k dps in my healing gear with a shadow pvp spec. Lulz
I don't ask questions too often, I like to usually learn on my own so that I know for myself (no offense).

When I started playing, I pretty much knew nothing >.> so you can't blame me for not knowing. I literally jumped on his account, said "I want to heal, I want this race and this class" and started on my own. I was healing shadow and it wasn't like I was doing anything wrong, I was still doing dungeons fine and keeping everyone alive (except for asshole tanks who didn't ever let me get mana so that I could heal) but I just knew I could do more healing. Now I'm healing crit 3k heals at a clip (yes, I'm proud of myself, I'm level 46). As long as I have my bubble (Power Word: Shield) then I'm good XD
Garden Party - Dance, level 38
ichliebekase is offline   Reply With Quote