View Single Post
Old 04-17-2019, 12:06 AM   #1
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Default TWG CLXXXV: Host Voting Thread

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...d.php?t=150859
Sunfan's Modified C9++
"the exact intricacies will be spelled out exactly if the game is voted" -the sun fan

Quote:
TWG CLXXVIII: A Role Reprise
1. CHAOS WOLF- What does it do? I have no idea! I’d REALLY appreciate someone telling me. (TWG CLXIII)
2. Mafia Roleblocker- Once each night, may choose a player. That player’s actions fail. (TWG CLVII)
3. Vanilla Wolf- There had to be at least one of these for balance purposes. (TWG CLXVII)
4. Jill Valentine- Once each night, may choose a player and learn whether they are a STARS member or not (spoiler: they’re not). (TWG CLXXVII)
5. Survivor Superfan- They’re somehow different than a vanilla townie, but more because they get paid and not any actual differences. (TWG CLXXV)
6. Panne, Vanilla Town- I have no clue who this guy is, but he’s normal enough. (TWG CLXVII)
7. Michael Michael, Vanilla Town- Technically, he’s not vanilla town; he’s got a name. A good, strong name too. He’ll probably win. He doesn’t really have powers though. (TWG CXLVI)
8. Vanilla Human- Has the power to vote. Nobody else in this game has this power, they must be given it by confirming their role PM. (TWG CLXXVIII)
9. Unimportant Witness- Who is this person? I don’t really care, they’re unimportant. Hahaha laugh at me I’m funny (please laugh it validates me) (TWG CLXIX)
10. Player- They’re in the game, they’re a player. Technically everyone is a player, but… I can tell this is gonna get confusing. (TWG CLXXI
11. 1-Shot Vigi- Once each game, during a night phase, may choose a player. That player dies at the end of the phase. (TWG CLXXIV)
12. Tracker- Once each night, may choose a player and learn who that player visited in the night. (TWG CXLVII)
13. Fruit Vendor- Once each night, gives a “Fruit” item to a player of their choice. If no player is chosen, an item is randomly given. (TWG CLXI)
14. Psychic- Knows how many wolves are left. (TWG CLXVI)
15. Acquisitioner- I have no clue what this role does, but you probably do. Basically, it means we’re playing with anonymous accounts. (TWG CLXVIII)
(I think this is an anon game based off of 15's description)

"The Most Vanilla Game"
11 town, 2 vanilla mafia.
roundbox is offline   Reply With Quote