View Single Post
Old 07-18-2019, 05:07 AM   #5402
Not devonin
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
As an afterthought on this interaction, I'm insulted you seem to think I'd stoop so low as to blatantly lie about overlooked details like this to win a forum game where you go around making accusatory statements at your friends. That hurts a little! Though... I suppose in most circumstances it's courteous to save these complaints for the post-game, it's directly impacting the ability to play.
I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not. Because you said you're hurt I'd think you'd stoop so low as to lie to win a game that is not just about making accusatory statements, but also lying all the time? Like how would that be stooping low? If you're a wolf, and you faked sending the PM to Roundbox to put suspicion onto him (which worked, basically, it almost forced a KITB between two town) and now that it could be biting you, are claiming miscommunication by the host, that's actually just a really awesome play and I'd respect the crap out of the cleverness? I hope you're not actually hurt because I think you could make an elaborate double bluff play?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
I kind of want to move the PoE to XelNya/Dev depending on what they report as their night actions.
I already reported my night actions before you said this, and then repeated it several times that you wanted to see my night actions. I'm confused.

Quote:
I'm having mixed feelings about dev's role because it's not something that can be confirmed.
I mean, I'm sorry Xiz got Gradiant killed because he screwed up a host thing? He had tracking powers, and was confirming I didn't target Soundwave. I targeted Roundbox who could possibly confirm that he was "in the inn" to be tracked, and then you've got a confirmation that I targeted somebody besides the person who died?

Quote:
Xel got abilities, but also items.

I'm not sure if he can use both at same time or if there was more to gain to use an ability over the items.

Dev's role claim was a bit odd to me because there was multiple ways to approach it.

e.g: Why claim the role, but not the previous night actions ? It could have been interesting to see who dev suspected during each phase in comparison to where he was at. I doubt I'll be able to find much because it's going to be delayed at best.
I mean...I did? I claimed the role. And then it was suggested that we all post all our actions, and I posted all my actions? If you want to know -why- I picked who I picked, obviously I picked people that I thought had a good chance of being killed that night?

Are you somehow thinking about this backwards like I'm supposed to pick people I thought would -do- the kill? I don't try to target killers, I try to target victims. And given that the people I targeted were town, town, town and a deep wolf nobody picked out as town for like the majority of the game, I think I did a reasonable job on my picks too.

Quote:
Sounds convenient if you think about it.

I wonder what made him target Storn.
The fact that everybody, myself included, was reading him strong town and he was contributing a bunch to the game and so I thought it likely that he might be targeted for a kill? I'll also note that I targeted GS on night 4, which was the night Storn presumably charged his kill and used it to kill GS on day 5, so if he'd just done the kill instead of charging the sword, I'd have got him, and flipped a wolf.