View Single Post
Old 10-26-2018, 01:16 AM   #1685
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by theknightsofneeee View Post
so you think the wagons were V/V then mml?
I do
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
there were previous games where i knew xiz was scummy but he was never at eod so I never lynched him in case he could clear himself somehow

And then xiz would win

so I've come to not care if ppl are here or not if I'm feeling confident
You gotta have a case first. Not being around can be a good case when it's extreme but this isn't a good example of it.

Quote:
MML who do you think the wolves are based on how EoD played out?
I would probably want to re read first EOD before giving a solid team of 3 but but like Charu, DBP and Manti really are gross here, although I can see Manti being town in some cases.

I don't remember who they voted last phase or if there's even a pattern to see there. I think you're on to something when you said that wolves have no reason not to group vote people in flipless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
I see what you are referring to but I was referring to the chaos of your wagon and sunfan's wagon
Chaos would still be a strong world for it but honesty I don't think the SunFan was ever a serious wagon. A really dark way to look at it was that people where seeing how well that idea stuck.

But I think it was Neeee who voted him because he didn't like the Raeko wagon. When it didn't really stick he switched to me.

Quote:
okay

well why do you think wolf!charu would vote funny there instead of voting either you (if you're a villager) or mellon (if she's a villager) or staying on sunfan (if he's a villager)

who is he trying to save or is he just moving to move?
Could be moving to move. Could also think that Funny was just super easy and he can get the other three options lynched easy enough later.

I have heat and people want to lynch me already (and I actually almost did get lynched) so switching it to me in the world where Funny is town accomplishes nothing anyway since a town dies regardless and he probably feels like he can get another 3 people on me with no effort anytime. The ship for SunFan and Raeko kind of sailed by that point as well so sticking with them doesn't make that much sense.

TLDR Funny was presented on a silver platter and he took it.

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter