View Single Post
Old 05-21-2011, 08:29 PM   #20
Koneko18
FFR Player

Default Re: Sherlock Deduction game: I post a picture, you deduce a bunch of stuff from it

So. Both guys have similar mentonian and ear factions, not to mention tonality of hair, so family members, could be father and son (did the mom take the photo?), but uncle and nephew it's also likely. Could be brothers but the age distance does not indicates so. Vacations, obviously, some sort of sunny place, which explains the glasses, the casual dressing, and the slight sunburn on the youngest man's right arm and a little less pronunciated on the left arm. Sunburn, except on the watch area, so, he forgot to apply sunblocker, but didn't forget his watch, it's likely that they are somewhat of a constant travel. I could be wrong. The glasses colour, the wristband, the thing on his t-shirt, he has no problem calling attention, but the younger person does, as depicted on his look over his friend. So, as I read before, they could be staying at some resort, hotel, or maybe went to a kind of event. Also, the arm muscules are tinner than the biceps on the younger guy, so, maybe he does weight-lift, or some kind of similar exercise.

Please, correct me as soon as you can. I want to practice this.

Neko.
Koneko18 is offline   Reply With Quote