View Single Post
Old 10-17-2015, 08:08 PM   #314
rayword45
Local Teenage Wastebasket
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Meh, let's do it again, this time for a year

Day 229: Zombies on Acid by Family Farce

Sitting around by myself in Harvard Yard for a half hour, I need to kill some time. This is a short album. I absolutely loved these guys before I turned 13, but after that age I played a LOT less Stepmania. Never listened to one of their albums before, this is the only one that is on Bandcamp.

Trying my best not to let childhood nostalgia affect this review. I really like around 3 quarters of the songs here, even if they're all a bit rudimentary. Honestly I wish that a few of these tracks if not near all of them were more fleshed out. The longest track doesn't even break 2 and a half minutes, which makes sense since these tracks were meant for Stepmania. Also, vocal samples range from Anime to random profanity, neither of which I like. The only vocal sample that's legitimately funny/good is Singing In The Rain in zZz. Why do I still remember that tidbit from when I was 9?

Nice album, a bit too concise and perhaps scattershot.

Best Track: Retard Bus
Rating: 6.5/10

BEST AAAs: WANDERLUST, Pandora, Necropotence, Mourning The Lost, Eradication, Feldschlacht

Hey, we need some users on this site. Please join.

And if you have not recommended any albums yet, do so. Please. I have a goal to reach. Here.
NO WAIT THAT SHIT'S OLD GO HERE INSTEAD.

Last edited by rayword45; 10-17-2015 at 08:10 PM..
rayword45 is offline   Reply With Quote