View Single Post
Old 11-17-2017, 12:22 AM   #18
rushyrulz
Digital Dancing!
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: why do people hate on osu!mania??

Quote:
Originally Posted by PixlSM View Post
star rating is trash because its based purely on max nps regardless of patterns (which in turn forces a meta in which mappers create heavily manipulatable maps so that they get popular and pushed for rank. on a side note the ranking system is flawed and run by idiots who cant tell the difference between streams and handstreams)

the leaderboard is inclusive of all keymodes, which means that 7k players dominate it. its also based on pp, which is based on SR, which is complete shit

also sure sm5 doesnt have it, but sm5 is trash. thats why we use etterna which has a rating system infinitely better than sr

all the maps on osu are complete garbage save from converts from other games.

skinning in om is super minimal and almost nothing can really be accomplished with it outside of putting fucking anime girls everywhere.

it has a cancerous reddit-tier community that doesnt know the first thing about VSRG games and hivemind worships any half decent player they see.

also the devs dont have a fucking clue about rhythm games in general and the whole game is a joke.

oh yeah and their acc system is complete trash too. theres almost no punishment for missing notes
This post is absolutely beautiful.

Idk I played osumania for like 2 weeks. Column colors were awful and nigh impossible for me to get used to. I was stuck in downscroll and didn't care enough to download the whatever it is I need to make upscroll happen (which should be a feature, not an add-on). The letting go of freezes on time was just ugh, so I quit because it was too far off from what I was used to. Also, I'd watch hentai if I wanted to hear that much anime whining.

Last edited by rushyrulz; 11-17-2017 at 12:30 AM..
rushyrulz is offline   Reply With Quote