View Single Post
Old 02-27-2020, 12:36 AM   #1686
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
There's a glaring contradiction here. Remember how roundbox originally was going to vote for me? And how he had me as scummy but somehow landed on freezinice.
yes, sure did bubaroo
this point is so laser-focused on EOD and ignores the interactions of the rest of the day, so you can rightly buzz off

see my most recent post on viable lynches at the time + voteswap bullshit; there was no real indication of ANYONE talking about you other than me for the entire day, minus plop/gradiant (other people either said nothing or mentioned it as a side thought)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
If these two weren't paired together, wouldn't it make more sense for roundbox to vote for ME instead of for freezin? After all, his actual scumlean (me) is gaining traction in a CFD. Why swap to Freezin instead?

It's easy---- roundbox needed to guarantee that "somebody" that wasn't FG was going to get majority. By roundbox's own words "DBP should be the lynch", but his actions say "I can't take my vote away from Freezin because that puts FG at risk."
as I mentioned, viable lynches + voteswap bullshit

I had a sour taste in my mouth on freezin after his reentry before the first EOD and jumping right back into bolth
I gave a vote on him the next day to apply pressure to ask him for more, and lar and haku jumped on it in that order
I found some greasy shit he did during the first EOD (along with some other people) as well as you
I floated both of you as potential scum/lynch opportunities (see post 1078)

maybe if you read more than EOD you would understand the context of my vote, rather than, once again, force some fake bullshit on me that completely ignores the context of the whole phase