Thread: Fate/Stay Night
View Single Post
Old 04-3-2006, 02:56 AM   #38
Kefit
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Kefit
Default Re: Fate/Stay Night

O_O

I think we have our first confirmed character death in this episode. That is, if Ilya is telling the truth (although I can't see why she would lie about it). Ilya won some points with me here, but I've figured out that I really don't like her VA performance all that much. It simply comes off as flat to me.

I'm curious as to how Sakura will react to Shinji's death, but first she will have to come back into the show for that to matter at all. At this point I am going forward with the idea that she won't be doing anything significant in this series. That way I won't be as dissappointed if that turns out to be the case, and I will be doubly pleased if she surprises me.

Hmm. Looks like next week will be Archer vs Berserker. I'm curious to see what Archer is capable of when he is at full strength. I'm also curious how Shirou is going to recharge Saber's mana, and if it will come down to that after this battle (and no, I don't mean having Saber stealing the souls of random people).

Quote:
Originally Posted by seinno
and also thank you everone for clearing it up for me I will try to start using my two hands iv tried quit a bit i put my left hand index and middle finger middle finger is on the up arrow index on on left arrow and right hand i use my index for the down button and middle for the right button does that seem weird?
Kefit is offline   Reply With Quote