View Single Post
Old 04-2-2006, 10:26 PM   #191
iggymatrixcounter
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to iggymatrixcounter
Default Re: TWG XXIX Crack Dens and Avenging Angels

A four hour night phase eh?

Kind of nulls the idea of inactives but tps said that most everyone was on during this time so I don't know.

I still don't know why tass and talisman haven't been wolfed. This is either a great frame job or pretty much one or the other is a wolf.

I'll entertain this thought for awhile...

Obvioulsy the wolves talk together via thier fake sn's. I find it too hard to believe that NO wolf would suggest in these convos, "hey let's get tass or talisman since the angel will guard tps." (even if he doesn't wolves still get a kill so why not take the risk anyways?)
I see this happening at least once, then another wolf (T or T) says, "Nah let's not wolf them and try to see if they get lynched." Then they agree with that and choose randomly from a middle tier level.
Also if either of them were MW, then they could have just pushed for who they wanted dead and not listened to their other wolf buddies.

Both of them, (to me) have not posted anything that would make them seem like a wolf. But since neither of them would post such anyways, I have to just go with the wolf kill reasonings.

Because really, look at the senario where neither tass nor talisman is a wolf, and the wolves just want to frame them. Ok so say we lynched them both day 1,2. Now what, the wolves lost thier frame guys, people don't have to consider whether or not either were wolves, and discussion could focus on something else.

Basically I don't see the wolves trying to frame them, I see one of them as a wolf. Just because you help the humans, does not make you a human, in my book. The MOST human people should be the most suspicious just because they have nothing that anyone can say about them (what a wolf wants.)

I won't vote now but day's vote will probably be one or the other.