View Single Post
Old 06-20-2019, 12:46 AM   #6
the sun fan
FFR Player

Default Re: jTWG LXXXIV: 8 New Players and Raeko Game Thread

If you have not read at least the tl;dr version of the FFRTWG rules, please look over them here: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...9&postcount=80

To answer a few questions for players who may be unfamiliar with several mechanics:

Q: What happens if players are tied for the lead in votes at the end of the day phase?

A: Random.org breaks the tie, and the chosen player is lynched.

Q: Where is wolfchat? When can the wolves talk in wolfchat?

A: Wolfchat is located on discord, and the wolves may communicate there at any time, including pregame.

Q: What do the PM's look like?

A:

Wolf:
Hello, [Insert Player Names Here], you are the Wolves.

Each night, you must target a villager, killing them.

You have a private chat on discord where you may communicate privately with one another at all times of the game.

You win when you have reached equal numbers with the villagers.

Human:
Hello, [Insert Player Name Here], you are Vanilla Town.

You win when all wolves have died.

Q: How do wolves kill someone?

A: I will accept the wolfkill by private message on FFR, or by posting intent in wolfchat.

Q: Can I talk in the thread during the night phase?

A: No! :angry:

Q: Can I post in the thread if I am dead?

A: You get one deathpost (usually reserved for DANK MEMES) if you are killed during the night phase. Otherwise, No! :angry: There is a deadchat on discord, however, where spectators and dead players observe the game.

Q: How do I vote for someone?

A: Use the tags [twgv]insert name here[/twgv), with a closed bracket instead of the closed parentheses. You may change your vote as many times as you like.

Q: What the heck is an insta/instalynch?

A: If a player ever gets over 50% of the votes cast on them in a day phase, the day phase ends immediately, and the player is lynched. The night phase begins immediately afterwords.

Q: Can I post while waiting for the day phase to begin or while the lynched player is being flipped?

A: No! :angry:

Q: What do I do if I don't think I can keep playing?

A: It happens to everyone. Let me know privately if this is the case, and I will try to replace you as soon as possible.

Q: Do the wolves have to nightkill someone?

A: Yep. If I don't get a submitted nightkill, I will randomize the kill between all living Vanilla Towns.

Q: Do we have to lynch someone?

A: Yes. If no votes are cast in an entire day phase, I will randomize the lynch between all players.

Q: Can I edit posts? I accidentally outed my wolf partner and I want to get rid of that.

A: No! :angry: No editing posts for any reason whatsoever.

-----------------------------------------------

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

Last edited by the sun fan; 06-20-2019 at 02:19 PM..
the sun fan is offline   Reply With Quote