View Single Post
Old 05-16-2019, 05:03 PM   #40
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV Postgame

Huge props to Haku and the wolf team in general because I simply would not have believed all of that came from them. It's proof that I've been sleeping on Haku and I think in most worlds wolves win F3. The only weird thing is that they killed Gradiant where I think I would NK Shado there.

But yeah, Haku you did good and I don't really have a right to be proud of you, but I'm proud of you anyway.

Also Yosh was actually willing to go back and reread last phase and that helped.

Legit never playing with WV or FFA again because what happened there should have just never happened. And yeah, I get me being triggered didn't help this case but that shit was too much and even though I've calmed down since then I don't really feel like putting up with it. Ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daikyi View Post
oh and last thing to comment for tonight i think, all you naysayers who were like "antori/haku/raeko couldn't figure out mechanics this well" HEH
Yeah I derped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
my exploration into other twg communities so far has shown me that ffa's a fairly strong player. y'all keep sleeping on him

haven't read this game at all. just wanted to mention
I will never leave FFR if this is true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
Literally the ONLY difference was that a Full Cop was generated instead of a Cop and a 1-shot Cop, and that the wolves had a 1-shot Role Cop instead of a Goon, I think.
The whole Double Cop thing wouldnt be possible in the old set up would it? That was a major plot of this game lol

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter