Thread: Ricochet Voting
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2020, 06:48 PM   #7
M0nkeyz
Simfile Judge
Simfile JudgeDifficulty ConsultantFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: Ricochet Voting

Ricochet 1 - Man the easy parts are quite fun, I don't think it's suitable for FFR, but not bad as a dump file I guess.

Ricochet 2 - Solid file, there may have been some ghost jumps, but overall enjoyable and a steady difficulty throughout. Not bad

Ricochet 3 - Man I really really like some things in this file. I think the PR is very solid here, but parallel to that there are also some parts that I thought were not that great. I think the file dragged a little bit. I also thought the layering was a bit all over the place, but then again some parts were fantastic. The ending for example was really nice.

Ricochet 4 - This is great, very little flaws in this chart, big fan of how the sections naturally flowed into eachother and it also has a progressive difficulty curve that didn't feel too jarring

Ricochet 5 - Another solid chart, although I thought 4 was a little more creative I think a file like this could be in FFR right now. It's just a good chart. I do think the [13][24][13][24] prolonged pattern somewhere around 400-500 combo was a bit much though..

Ricochet 6 - I feel the transition in the beginning was hard to follow, you followed the different melody quite abruptly. I thought the rest of the file was good. Although I think it spiked quite heavily in the end.

Ricochet 7 - I like this chart, it's different. It's a more relaxed layering scheme. I do think some of the jumps were questionable though, I also found some missing notes. All in all though not a bad playthrough and I enjoyed it.

Ricochet 8 - LMAO, that was awesome. At first I thought it was just a shorter version of ricochet 7, it turned out quite unique. I actually quite enjoyed it.

My vote goes to 4, since I think it's the most unique file. Some jumps were questionable, but overall I enjoyed it the most.
M0nkeyz is offline   Reply With Quote