View Single Post
Old 03-13-2020, 11:37 PM   #2234
TWG Eugene
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Cherry View Post
chief pressure time what what

dora's explanation of your switching from them to zucker as being opportunistic as hell makes perfect sense to me. if you stayed on dora you wouldn't have to defend yourself and you'd probably be continuing to fly under the radar

moving from dora to zucker does not really help the effort to preserve the claimed cop. if you were on the cop wagon then yes, it would, but adding fuel to the zuck wagon does very little here. bussing your partner for free town cred is the only explanation that makes sense in my eyes so unless you can come up with a real good reason not to my vote is staying on you
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Chief View Post
I got to the first part of your accusation, and was forced to file it in the “you are an absolute idiot not worth my attention.” Let me be real, I tried earlier, got ignored, and have had the top town tunneling me all game. I am not exactly willing to entertain you when you cite the third party scum role who has the ability to think of a dying rat. You can go sit in the dunce corner. But me switching to zucker there was opportunistic, hey tell me who pushed Dora before that. Let me give you a hint. My votes and actions are pure Town. You folks nearly lynched the cop. Run this by me again later.
Here's the post Agent