View Single Post
Old 06-27-2014, 11:02 PM   #23
~kitty~
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Calculating your caloric needs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reach View Post
Absolutely. If anything it's easier, since they have less muscle, which means they will build muscle faster.

'hard gainers' are just people that don't eat enough food to bulk. They usually overestimate how much they eat because they often have small appetites.
Actually you're oversimplifying the matter. There are limits to these things, and your genetics play an important role on your muscle growth. Myostatin levels differs from person to person, so how much your muscles can grow really depends on that.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myostatin

edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by blindhollander View Post
I break everyrule in this formula >.> i barely eat a gorenola bar a day and im never hungry, and im 6'2,male,210,and do carpentry from 8am - 5 pm everyday :P

so it makes noooo sense xD

my calorie intake is to low :P
Depending on how long you have been doing this, I believe you're either lying or you have a serious case of malnutrition. It's not just about the calorie formula, but also getting the essential nutrition your body needs to function. You can last many days without food, but if you do something like this long enough you'll essentially be killing your own body (literally).

Last edited by ~kitty~; 06-27-2014 at 11:09 PM..
~kitty~ is offline   Reply With Quote