View Single Post
Old 02-6-2020, 04:21 PM   #318
Bootleg LordQuas
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
STRING OF WORDS WARNING AS I ACTUALLY READ D1!!!

Hmm...

Hmmmmm... this post came after a push from AA. As of this quote, Duskfall has only made TWO posts. A seer claim and voting that should be obvious they weren't even serious. Lets see if anyone else calls it out D1.

Reasonable explanation this time I guess, wish they posted that before instead of being asked to clarify by AA.

This post was made after some more exchanges were made and I now is when I raise a brow. AA, you're not dumb, why'd you pick this person based on someone's "gut feeling"?

Shadow votes several posts later, but now I can get in his mindspace why he would do such a thing. I think Shadow is town based solely on this. AA is suspect as Shadow_God's vote.

Oh, unvotes, but only to avoid hammer, still suspect though.

Now that I actually took the time to READ and get context from wagonomics, yeah, this posts looks WAAAAAAAY worse now than the reason I provided by just a glance.

AA does post a thinking emoji which kind of makes me think maybe I'm judging too harshly and he actually just voted just to get, well... posts I suppose. Doesn't change they did vote them at the end, gotta see if there's an explanation at that point.

FFA way suspicious as of AA's thinking emoji.

Holy moly, I'm going to vote FFA, I'm surprised there's NO VOTES on FFA at the end of D1.

In other words, I'm reading this as AA just going back to Dusk to see the flip to maybe get FFA next phase because there's no way they believe this is a hit (But he's apparently town reading him this phase??????????????????)

then the phase ended.

Uh... yeah, FFA is a wolf and everyone should just vote them now and be done with it. If they're not a wolf, then they're going to be a huge problem later when the actual wolves use this slot as a means to win the game.
a little late to the party on this aren't ya