Old 02-6-2020, 02:46 PM   #256
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase
Default Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
I think I'll need like, a readlist/overall thread summary from arigaki before I can real read on them
1) BootlegLordQuas - slight town, he's been active which is +1 with this type of activity and has been asking some questions and had a mindmeld with respect to your thoughts on shadowgod omgus, but there's been nothing that screams super town
2) mellon_collie - town - I seem to remember lots of slank and minimal interaction when mellon is a wolf which doesn't seem in line here. we also had mindmelds including the unvote off dusk when the votes piled up which is a good sign.
3) flashflash account - null - your push on dusk was not great, you basically said you had tons of experience with him, that he was definitely a wolf, and didn't say anything about what actually made him a wolf. I see two scenarios: townie who felt really strongly and didn't feel the need to explain himself, or wolf who was looking for the easy push with votes. I don't feel ready to decide yet given how I've mislynched you before
5) ShadoWolfe Pozzai - null - he just started
6) Shadow_God_10 - town - got to interact with him the most, he seems to be thinking about the game a decent amount and trying to solve which a lot of people weren't doing yesterday. I liked his read on dusk and sheeped him accordingly
7) SubaruPoptart Charu - null - he also just started

pikakirby123 reincarnated