drizzleRomanceGirl
rain of memories...
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to drizzleRomanceGirl
Default Re: Transgender AMA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moria View Post
huh, thats a nice way to look at it.

[probably dont waste your time reading this, thank] i feel like if someones in the process of transitioning they're kinda in a grey area until they find themselves satisfactory. reshaping isnt yet complete. would be rude to address the idea unless they address it first; asking someone or anyone who wasnt happy enough with their given sex that they were determined enough to seek change what they would prefer to identify as while they've still yet to achieve that preference is just kinda stupid really. given some self-consciousness and a little introspection on transitioning parties behalf and that question of their present being could easily seed anxious conflicts on who and what they are, are not, were, will become, feel they truly are, know they observably are and everything inbetween. asking for a perspective on the destination from someone whose still undertaking the journey. potentials for discomfort are too damn high. actually same.. too damn high.. then again i don't think.. and in that scenario: people probably wouldn't have the time to think much either. more likely reflexively respond with their ideal without much self-awareness. so you've just wasted time reading another one of my homemade tangential hypothetical reflections. blindly brought to you by someone who doesn't have any experience on the subject and just wanted to take a moment to leisurely shitpost. :^)
sorry for spamming your ama driz; my bad~

also extra sorry if i managed to fuck with anyones head there. the intention wasn't to harm, don't worry a little existentialism is good for you
you weren't spamming; i really enjoyed reading your take on being asked pronouns you're welcome to share your point of view and you don't need any experience to share your opinion

my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

Division 5 2nd place

Quote:
Originally Posted by hosua View Post
Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rushyrulz View Post
Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aperson View Post
can y'all take a break and kiss
(the first section of this chapter)

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja
drizzleRomanceGirl is offline   Reply With Quote