View Single Post
Old 06-3-2014, 05:01 PM   #1564
Litodude
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Litodude
Default Re: League of Legends [v2]

respect is mutually given, aye

Quote:
We've added Team Rewards as a new class of rewards to further differentiate ranked team play from ranked solo play. Since ranked teams place a special focus on jolly cooperation, require more effort to coordinate, and embody the teamwork that defines League, we wanted players to have a way to commemorate and celebrate their success as part of a team.
New ranked team progression system: players earn points with every ranked team win toward unlocking and upgrading a Season 2014 ward skin, awarded at the end of the season
New Ranked Leagues profile page where players can compare their leagues, get more information about season rewards, and track their progress towards team rewards
Notifications will now appear in your profile tab and ranked team page if you do not have enough wins on your ranked team to be eligible for the rewards for that tier
Season rewards now include unique summoner icons based on tier achieved in 3s and 5s

dude
out west?
the fuck kinda location is west?
am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker View Post
remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3
Litodude is offline   Reply With Quote