View Single Post
Old 12-13-2017, 05:00 AM   #77
reuben_tate
Kawaii Desu Ne?
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Re: Benguin's (and Xel's!) Rates Tourney #2 (Registration Open)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shodzzy View Post
When does this tourney start and how do I know what level im plaaying and all that? im basically new so I got NO IDEA how a tourney on this game works lol
All of the information for the tournament will be posted in the opening post / OP (and also in the thread as the tournament continues). For now, we're expected to start at Friday at 10pm server time (server time can be found near the upper-right hand corner of the website). Your division placement can be found in the spreadsheet link in the OP, each tab at the bottom corresponds to each division (you are in D1).

Each round will last 1 week and I'll post the song name and the maximum number of goods (and equivalent minimum raw score). I'll also send all participants a PM at the start of every round so that they are notified.

There is a lot of information in the OP that should be helpful. Of course, we'll be happy to answer any questions if the OP isn't clear on something.

Not happening now! Don't click to join!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spenner View Post
(^)> peck peck says the heels
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakvvv666
awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing