Thread: Favorite Manga?
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2019, 01:40 PM   #23
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: Favorite Manga?

Whenever this thread gets bumped I feel inclined to see if my answer would be different, but in this case I think Diamond is Unbreakable is still my favorite, and I will forever love Great Teacher Onizuka and Kenshin even if at times their age holds them back (GTO is actually pretty bad about that)

I've re-read the early volumes of Bleach and to be honest they hold up really for a JUMP series. I know the whole thing ends up going to shit but I really loved reading the whole substitution arc again.

I've also re-read the first 7 or so volumes of Nana after not having seen it for like 10 years and uh, I think i really want to like it more then I do. There's a lot of character and I enjoy a story that manages to avoid some supernatural twist but Komatsu Nana is a fucking horrible character.

Anyway this thread is devoid of any of Rumiko Takehashi's work and that pleases me unironically.

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

Last edited by MixMasterLar; 02-10-2019 at 01:40 PM.. Reason: Hey man, don't worry about it
MixMasterLar is offline   Reply With Quote