dabackpack (1)- roundbox
And then I showed up:

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
votecount:
freezin (5)- psycho, fatfuck, Gradiant, DBP, roundbox
funny (3)- Lar, raeko, Duk3
dabackpack (3)- funny, freezin, storn
There are only two options I see: funny is a wolf, and me logging on presented wolves an opportunity to dilute the FG vote, meaning the wolves are almost all on freezin, or freezin and funny are both towns and there was never any real danger, and the swaps on to me were just a "happy accident" that wolves could use to make EoD completely unsolvable. If FG/Freezin is T/T then we're pretty fucked. I'm not going to consider this at the moment for reasons I'll get to later.

This is because FG and freezin were almost tied and not everybody had voted yet. There was a real chance either party could have sunk. In this situation wolves either somehow convince people to vote for freezin (unreliable method) or start a CFD onto a brand new person in order to SPLIT OUT the pool of voters that would lynch their partner.

Thus the DBP CFD existed as a way to save FG. That's the only plausible explanation besides the one where a CFD naturally arose to create three town wagons. Maybe wolves still created the CFD to make things chaotic and confusing, but reading the CFD still answers this question.

So how did the CFD start off? Some posts stand out. Assuming FG is a wolf for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by storn42 View Post
fine fg we're lynching freezing anyways but who cares.
Quote:
Originally Posted by storn42 View Post
[dbp] might be the best lynch right now
A wolf storn probably would have been able to justifiably vote freezin from the start. Remember, wolves had no way of knowing that I would show up. It's possible storn bussed his partner and expected to swap to freezin LATER but me showing up interrupted that. I'm more likely to believe that storn truly intended to lynch FG here though.

roundbox started suspicion on me early on, and even had a vote on me for a while. But you'll notice he swapped to freezin by the end of it. This is an absolutely ideal wolf maneuver: start a wagon on DBP, get the FG voters to swap to DBP, and then swap back to Freezin to absolutely guarantee a majority NOT on FG. It's a literal bait-and-switch. Him moving to freezin at the end prevents a potential KitB scenario with FG in it. (Because EoD chaos.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gradiant View Post
tempted to try voting dbp with rb
This was posted a literal 2 minutes from EoD. This post is absolute ass compared to his previous somewhat detached posting. This is also the post that caused the entire CFD onto me in the first place. But Gradiant himself never landed on me. Again, another ideal situation for a wolf to be in: propose a wagon and then don't move to it. HOWEVER:

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
hey at least we're mindmelding

and gradiant I'm just gonna vote freezin, I think going to a KITB is a silly idea
This is roundbox telling Gradiant NOT to move to DBP, but to move to Freezin instead. You might ask why this is important. The answer is extremely revealing: Gradiant was on Freezinice, and if Gradiant had moved to me, Funnygurl might have been the lead wagon, or in a KitB. roundbox does not want Freezin voters to move, period.

So with this in mind, I'm almost certain that Funnygurl and Roundbox are wolves together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogy View Post
no one cares
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic