Old 02-23-2012, 05:15 PM   #2429
Bynary Fission
Retired One-Hander
FFR Veteran

Default Re: FFR's Top One Handers

Quote:
Originally Posted by WSCB View Post
I'll be using my other account for one-handed practice: greaticeburg

I'll still be working with spread until I get an FGO SDG or AAA though.
EDIT: Split I meant. lol
Awesome. Good luck getting those scores on an FGO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicturbo View Post
Well until my new OH account can post, here's my best run on FFLBF one-handed. It's what I'm most proud of. I was in my prime, and I still can't beat it with spread or sup myself since even though I've gotten better ;~;

By the end of the replay you an clearly tell I'm tired.
Hey, not bad. That song is a real stamina drainer. That brings back bad memories of when I played that song and got a 3600 combo...I literally missed in the last 50 notes. I wanted to cry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zekramcross View Post
Wow. That is really impressive. This is inspiring me to try out One-hand and see how I do. I know that I will probably not be really good at first, but with practice comes perfect. ^_^
New players are always welcome. Glad to have you on board.

---

Okay, time to post a score. You all have NO IDEA how long I've been trying to AAA this. I've been trying for years to get it, and then suddenly on the first try I get it.

EDIT: Hey, another first-try AAA! Almost screwed up the ending 12ths, too. Man, this keyboard is AMAZING - I feel like such a badass being able to hit hands and quads with ease.

https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/tell-us-who-you-are-battle-tower-royale-character-creation-screen

Last edited by Bynary Fission; 02-23-2012 at 05:24 PM..
Bynary Fission is offline   Reply With Quote