Old 01-22-2020, 04:49 PM   #18
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691
Default Re: Past Re-Submissions

AJ looked at the past OT stuff here's his comments:

Aguazaur Destroys The Plastic World [I like it] - few to little changes made and most notes in previous judgment still apply; not accepted.

Beauty & the Beast [Hairy Cabbage] - few to little changes made and most notes in previous judgment still apply; not accepted.

Chaos [Skullbac]: audio file is misnamed; open in AV and hit Ctrl+P, then hit the magnifying glass next to the "Music" field to fix. fixes are well done and chart is much more playable/enjoyable now; accepted!

Cycles [DDMythicalB3ast]: a lot of subtle nuances have changed about this file but many minor things still remain. However, after reassessing my notes and the impact of the notes against the overall judgment score, I think the score was overall a bit harsh. Accepted.

Error Code [rushyrulz]: first off, apologies on the notes I gave to you on this because they were admittedly not the greatest quality. First off, chart offset changed to 1.702 (not sure why I said offset was good, it was noticeably off, by 20ms). Secondly, there are still instances of drops where there should be only two notes of repetition instead of three, and I also messed up when giving you these notes by mentioning some instances where there were legitimate three-note repeats: there's really none that are viable. Some instances are the same notes but with different levels of punch, which would be better to break mini-jacks off in general. Give it another go and see if you can find them all - if not, I can help with this. Staying in Conditional Queue status.

How Things Went Wrong [XelNya]: changes were never made to this chart with the submission in April of 2018; not accepted.

The Friendly Wolf (Part 1) [Xtreme2252]: even better still; you're close with this. There's still some inconsistency in the representation of the drums that you follow throughout the chart, and some jump placements are a bit strange. Let's talk more in detail about specific target areas when you get the chance and we'll get this fixed up by having you think a bit more about some ambiguous things. Conditional queue.

The Last Step [XelNya]: an even more egregious instance where my score was definitely a bit too harsh. I see subtle changes that were resolved, and overall this file's actually pretty fun. Accepted.

Ultraviolent Junglist: I need a bit more time to look at this. Result looks a lot more favorable than before, but there's still some other tweaks that I want to see made and I'll list them out in detail.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

Last edited by psychoangel691; 01-22-2020 at 04:54 PM..
psychoangel691 is offline   Reply With Quote