View Single Post
Old 11-3-2019, 08:08 PM   #9
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: Past Re-Submissions

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoangel691 View Post
Hey guys, I know there's been some re-subs that seemingly got lost along the way at some point. I started going through looking for any re-submissions that need to be looked at. I'm not totally sure that all of this is accurate, this is just me going through the list and looking through the email and submission section so I'm going to put the list here, let me know if anything looks off. I'm going to try to get someone to look over them to see if they meet the conditions if I can't get anyone I'll take a look over them myself, but I want to make sure I have all the right stuff here real quick.

Thank you for being patient with me as I get all the batch stuff back to normal operation. Doing my best to get us where we need to be.

La Tristesse Durera Toujours (XelNya)
The Last Step (XelNya)
How Things Went Wrong (XelNya)
These should be about right?

I don't recall sending the last two after any submissions, but I'd need to see the files in comparison to what was sent the first time to check for you rofl and sadly I don't keep older copies, and I lost a fair amount of files in updating etterna, and some other stuff. I do happen to have these ones though, and I don't have either tagged as [Resubmission] save la triste.
XelNya is offline   Reply With Quote