View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 10:47 PM   #5260
Nullifidian
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: Queue/Batch Discussion Thread v2 (Submissions CLOSED)

Quote:
Originally Posted by krunkykai22 View Post
Lol there you go. Talk about common sense, it's common sense to not be able to have a decent conversation with you without you turning heel just like that in the snap of a finger. You made your points as I made my points. As you have stated in the huge argument the other day, you're a professional elite judge. Be that as it may, but if you're going to call yourself that, at least act like one and respectfully depict all the errors whether they are common sense or not for any and all simfile artists. I'm not close to being a judge or anything but THAT is pure common sense coming from a member of this community for over 9 1/2 years.
That's not completely fair to say. That's like saying a well-respected art critic or music critic for a highly-skilled competition needs to elaborate on every thing that's wrong with a random beginner's piece of art or music. The critic would basically have to form the entire idea of the art piece or song for that beginner if he's forced to critique every thing that is wrong with it if the fundamentals are wrong to begin with, and that's not the critic's job. That beginner is just out of his league submitting his work to that competition and until he/she has gained some sufficient knowledge to be able to compete with the others, he has no right to complain about any of the feedback he receives either.

Last edited by Nullifidian; 11-30-2012 at 10:49 PM..