View Single Post
Old 03-1-2017, 09:33 PM   #24
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Default Re: TWG 2016 Awards Results Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
Oh man, I forgot to send these in. Figured I'd wait til the game was over, but now its just game over T-T

THANK YOU <3 ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ to everyone for putting up with me for the last 8 months, and for making me feel welcome here, and for voting me as your fave new player ❤

Sometimes, I feel like TWG has made me a better person. More capable of listening. More understanding. More deliberate in my speech. More clear in meaning, and more attentive to perceived intentions and reactions. Better able to admit my faults and my mistakes,
Some days I feel addicted to TWG, unable to put my phone down or get off my computer until I'm 30 minutes late to a meeting, class, kick it, or date. Sometimes, I think of deadlines in terms of dayphases and feel doubtful I can get shit done if they coincide.
Some days I feel like TWG has made me a worse person. More snide, sardonic, and sarcastic. More uncaring and less empathetic, although potentially better at faking it. More impatient, more arrogant, and yet more unsure of myself all at once.
Some days I feel like I hate TWG. The fights, the anguish, the frustration. Misunderstanding others and being misunderstood by them. The false narratives that get spun around me until I'm in a cuccoon of falsehood waiting to die, or the ones spun by me to lure others to their demise through my lies.
But..
Most days..
Most days I feel happy to be here, guiding and being guided by others. Coming closer to truth or having it snatched away. Pitting mind against mind, melding or melting one another. Word against word, weighing one or weakening it, and worrying, or worming away. Personality against paranoid personality, pushing and pulling, pulsating together to discover shared stances and identical ideas, or screaming letters through screens to see your way win in the end.
Whatever the kind of day it is, I love this game, and you're all pretty incredible for playing it with me.
pleased to be your counterwagon
inDheart is offline   Reply With Quote