View Single Post
Old 12-18-2018, 03:09 PM   #772
rayword45
Local Teenage Wastebasket
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Recommend me some 2018 albums halp

Day 500: Twin Fantasy (New Version) by Car Seat Headrest (Album Choice: noname219)

This band never really did it for me, and I'm not gonna be listening to both versions side by side, at least not yet. Maybe at the beginning of 2019 I'll do a comparison review, but in the meantime I'm too busy cramming this goddamn math bullshit.

Why are these songs so fucking long? High To Death is nearly 8 minutes, a good quarter of it is dead space, and it's only the third longest song here! Other than that, this basically sounds like Weezer to me except with more fu- I mean "indie" flair. It's not atrocious nor is it amazing to me, and it's about half hit half miss working for time, although by SONG it probably has a slightly better hit rate.

What a disappointing 500th review lol I'm not putting in more work, I'll do a better one for 525 to make up for this lack of writing quality.

Best Track: Sober To Death
Rating: 6/10

BEST AAAs: WANDERLUST, Pandora, Necropotence, Mourning The Lost, Eradication, Feldschlacht

Hey, we need some users on this site. Please join.

And if you have not recommended any albums yet, do so. Please. I have a goal to reach. Here.
NO WAIT THAT SHIT'S OLD GO HERE INSTEAD.
rayword45 is offline   Reply With Quote