View Single Post
Old 10-3-2011, 03:49 AM   #1227
stargroup100
behanjc & me are <3'ers
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music Producer

Default Re: League of Legends

Quote:
Originally Posted by All_That_Chaz View Post
I don't see what you're arguing. Cho and Heim used their great support to allow the carries to destroy the enemy team.
I feel like everything that isn't "damage" is considered support to you.

Cho'gath tanked by CC'ing them and absorbing damage and zoning. Likewise, I zoned the enemy team out while nuking their health. Cho'gath was "tanking" and I was being a "burst caster," but neither of these are considered "support." But yes, we did technically support our carry. Isn't that the point?

Quote:
Originally Posted by All_That_Chaz View Post
The missiles did respectable damage to squishy carries, but that difference in damage makes no difference once they're slowed and your vayne is wrecking them.

Not to mention the winning team had the other team out-leveled and had baron buffs.
Yes, we did have a significant advantage, sure, but notice that the enemy team did get into a really great position until Gragas tossed his ultimate. Before Gragas tossed his ult, it was a 5v4 fight, in their favor. However, after my rockets and grenades, it became a 3v4, not because I killed two people, but because I got them so low that they couldn't effectively fight at all without dying instantly, and that's what a burst caster does.

What would support Heimer have done? Sat in the back dealing 0 damage to the enemy team. 5v4 fight? more like 5v3.

Piano Etude Demon Fire sheet music