Old 08-23-2018, 05:22 PM   #2308
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
regarding the sunfan thing

I'm more inclined to think that it's just... a weird thing that happened and sunfan ultimately convinced himself that his decision was bad and retroactively revised his reasoning for it
Quote:
looking at Gradiant's last will and testament

funny > indheart > sunfan
Quote:
1. Funnygurl555
2. inDheart
3. Celirra
4. who_cares973
6. dabackpack
7. Xiz
8. Anti-Pearl FreezinIce
9. blindreper1179
10. Tps222

Right now I have indheart, sunfan, and Precarious town

I didn't think Freezin was a wolf yesterday because of how ridiculously suicidal it would have been for him forcing a thunderdome with sunfan, despite Freezin's consistently shitty play yesterday, unless he actually believed that sunfan was a wolf and was willing to die for it.

But the question I should be asking is if this is within Freezin's wolf range
Quote:
1. Funnygurl555
3. Celirra
4. who_cares973
8. Anti-Pearl FreezinIce
9. blindreper1179
10. Tps222

this is my pool for today I think
let us overthink this dramatically since cel is still zzzing about it

the post about sunfan is very shortly into the day and wanting xiz to dispense with the thing about how he handled his syhto read and whose input he got

putting me and funny before sunfan ~always suggests he checked neither of us, and pulling off funny suggests he didn't check her and see a gun either

i think his check is almost certainly in one of his listed town, and outside his lynch pool. there's an outside shot that he checked freezin and saw a gun but i think he would have pushed that harder if that's what he was doing - he specifically responded to a question about "why are we defaulting to freezin" but then didn't seem to mind the wagon fizzling

the only person not between these lists is xiz, who i think he'd be putting in his town if he'd checked him

and as i just mentioned, sunfan was the d1 counterwagon to a town lynch

it's possible it's prec but imo that doesn't explain his posts to prec about the longer content seeming prewritten and wanting him to interact. that seems like a kind of cover drop to me that would be a stretch to fake