Thread: AMA
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2016, 07:51 PM   #6
FelipeLink
FFR Player

Default Re: AMA

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Tim- View Post
how did you become obsessed with hatsune miku and do you ever see your self loving any other vocaloid
This is a interesting question, I think I never explained to people outside of the br community, well les go.

in 2008 I got my first personal computer, and I already was a anime fan because of my father and some friends, so listening vocaloid songs was just a consequence, in 2009 I was so addicted with nico nico songs that I even thought abou singing something in the future(like in nico nico douga vídeos), then in the end of 2009 I discovered a game for my psp, and it was hatsune miku project diva, I cant remember how much hours I spent on that game but ut was a lot, I already loved vocaloid songs, but miku was my favorite, in the voice and the design, I remember playing all musics on project diva with miku in a lot of different modules(clothes), after that I always searched about miku songs or covers, in 2010 I played the 2nd game for the psp, the time was passing in 2014 i played Project diva f and f 2nd in my ps3, played a lot to get the platinum trophy :v, still In early 2014 I never had a "waifu" I just loved miku nothing more, later in 2014(August) i was talking with a friend and idk how but I got a "waifu" it was mashiro shiina from sakurasou no pet no kanojo, then in October of 2014 I started playing osu!mania and more miku songs to play(a lot to be honest, I played a lot of auto converts ;c ) and some months passed and I never really loved mashiro just liked a little, then a friend said so who would be you true loved waifu, i thought some minutes about that and well miku was in my mind all this time, her voice, Her appearance, everything about her I loved, then I finally found my true and only waifu( because if you really love your waifu she will be the only one, its wrong to have multiple waifus or just swapping waifu) thats why i love miku.
And i like the others vocaloid too, IA, Lily, gumi and some others voices are beatiful too, the problem is, for me miku voice and appearance are better, and I always loved miku songs, so no I would not swap my loved miku.
I guess this is enough, not going to tellall the detail you know this is a sfw version haha

Last edited by FelipeLink; 12-22-2016 at 08:11 PM..
FelipeLink is offline   Reply With Quote