View Single Post
Old 11-30-2018, 07:56 AM   #18
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to mellonxcollie Send a message via MSN to mellonxcollie Send a message via Skype™ to mellonxcollie
Default Re: I’m 18 biologically, but I feel like I’m about 14 mentally…

Nothing about what you've described have anything to do with your actual age or maturity. Reaching age milestones doesn't make your life change in any significant way overnight, these changes happen gradually over a long time. Some stuff might stick with you a long time even after you think you should have "grown out of it"

Being outwardly emotional or liking flowery dresses are not even associated with young people in my mind, they're simply associated with women of all ages.

Doing crazy things and feeling promiscuous I would associate with teens and young adults; you're acting just your age on that one

Thinking critically is a skill all people over the age of maybe, 6 or 7, should be developing. I remember specifically having "Critical Thinking" portions at the end of nearly every test I took in school which usually involved applying the same concepts from the test in a way we hadn't seen before.

Even loving teddy bears and pillow forts means jack shit. I started my anime and plushie collection at age 14, it's still going and I've never gotten rid of a single thing. That means that I still like the exact same characters and the merch that I got at age 14. All this means is that my general interests and tastes have stayed the same. I've matured and grown in a million other ways in that time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
people like you are how trump gets elected