View Single Post
Old 04-2-2006, 11:04 PM   #194
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot
Default Re: TWG XXIX Crack Dens and Avenging Angels

Can someone explain to me why Wilkin was the most human? I mean, I didn't suspect him or anything... but I also didn't see him on a tier above the rest.

Also... I said from the start of day 2 that talisman bugged me, and I listed my reasoning throughout the day. I also pointed out that he lowered my suspicion on him because of his last large post (in the 150s). He lowered it so much that I listened to his logic and agreed with it in my vote on Afro. Had it not been for that post, I 100% would have voted for him.

Which brings me to my Afro vote. Yea... I made that about 2 minutes before the FFR Fantasy Baseball draft. I rushed everything I said. And as such, TPS' reasoning about my being sure I would be alive came across kinda bad for my image. *shrugs* I justified it to TPS as something to the effect of "the night 1/2 kills have been ****ty, why wouldn't the night 3 one be as well?" And know what? It was just as ****ty, in terms of tier. Also, I said that I'd provide further reasoning at the start of the next day. Yeah... I was BSing. I really have nothing to add beyond what Talisman posted. Just didn't want any kind of crazy backlash on me last minute for bandwagoning Talisman's idea (even if nobody else did).

So, my apologies for that fairly all around crappy post/vote that will likely garner me more suspicion than it merits.

Another note... just about every player in the game has, at some point, stated publically that they feel I am human. That should say something. Besides the fact that I'd never in a million years kill nForcer then Guido then Wilkin, under ANY circumstance.

Also, I will most certainly be bringing up the phantom-into-ban matter to TWC after this game. I would HIGHLY advise against any further phantoms.

Lastly, and while this will almost certainly not count for anything... I just got home now from being on the train from Philly to NYC. Aka... I wasn't around when the day came back up. I was around from 6pm until I left (~9:20) and did talk to Mead and TPS during that time.