Gets all the birds
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to ohsosilly
Default Re: 7th Official FFR Tournament ~predictions thread~

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSaxRunner05 View Post
Based on what I see now ....
D3 -
1st - MagicTurbo - (15-1-0-1 on a 78 = gg D3)
2nd - Rachello - Some kind of alt account sandbagger, never has played a song more than twice and has several 60-63's AAA'd. I'd like to see his FMO scores, but he's never played them.
3rd - trumaestro - AAA'ing several 50's and a 61, this player shows D4 PA, such as 8-0-0-1 on starwolf, 10-0-1-1 on piano x forte x scandal, 6g on Hajnal (Close to ONI), 4g on black key etude, and many other impressive scores.
4th - sweet2kill210 - Showing several non mashed FGO FC's, along with 12g clockwork, 15g the rapids, 2g Novo Mundo, 8-3-0-2 Dance and Zeal, 12-0-0-3 on OP. 9. no. 10, 30-4-0-7 on sparkle downer, and 24-3-0-8 on Piano Etude (Gymnastics) (78), look for him to dominate D3.
5th - urasima1989 - Some really nice FMO scores, FC RAN (85) meaning he can trill like none other and nail fast bursts, on the border of SDG's the low FMO's.
6th - Kokonoe Rin - Maybe one of the underestimated threats in D3, but he's got PA and speed. Some notable scores include 3g on CORETOON, 6g on 0 (Piano Version), and 21-0-2-2 on BMV.578 attained in multiplayer without whoring it. He can jack, jumpstream, and hit bursts, so watch out for Koko.
7th - Circle_Q - 101 TP but has difficulty nailing down the AAA. Good PA and a tough contender. Possibly the first on the list to be D3 material.
8th - thesunfan - Weighing in at 561 public AAA's, this PA monster dominates the 60 and under difficulty section. While he lacks some speed for the higher difficulty files, if he picks up some speed along the way and combines it with his outstanding PA, he could win D3.
Sax, you should help with the tourney writeups, lmao. I agree with this list immensely.

Thoughts: Don't forget Kukulaka, who has Epidermis AAA'd, lol. Surely we need to look out for him. And I feel like people are constantly underestimating Koko, he's got some really sick FMO scores and will definitely own D3. And I lol'd really hard at your reference to sun as a "PA monster." He's constantly underestimating himself and I agree that he could go all the way.

Two others I'd add would be MaxGhost and PriestREA...
- MaxGhost: Sick SDGs on 0 (piano version), 300, Club and other high 60s. His 5 clean on Perfect Cherry Storm is particularly daunting. Definitely a little scared of this one.
- PriestREA: Though his highest AAA is a 48, he's got 6 0 0 1 on PCS, 2g on Black Key Etude and a sightread 4 0 1 2 on Pants. Another one with lots of solid scores on high 60s.

I've got my work cut out for me, lol ;P